The Inver King boasts a totally enclosed aft deck and picnic-table area, making it a very safe area for younger family members to roam. The easy fold canopy and gas strut supported hood arch make low bridges simple. The centre cabin has a large, bright sitting/dining area which converts into a large double bed. The large double aft cabin is ensuite. The forward cabin offers an option of either a double or twin berths. There is a second toilet and shower located beside the front cabin.
The galley is designed to cater for a larger number of people and has a full-sized fridge and cooker. Cleaning materials and galley-cloths are provided.
- Bow thruster
- Radio/CD player with outside speakers and iPod dock
- Digital flat screen TV/DVD-player
- 240v shore power connection (subject to available shore connections)
- 2KW Inverter
- Easy fold canopy system
- Quiet flush electric toilets
- Central Heating
- Charts & Handbook
- Towels, bed linen, duvets, pillows and blankets are all provided