New for 2014 – the flagship of our fleet, boasts high specification luxury accommodation for up to 8 people.
The all new highly acclaimed Haines 400 Noble Emperor’s elegance and sophistication is the pinnacle of luxury cruising comfort on Ireland’s waterways.
· Powered by 3.8L Nanni diesel engine giving 115hp
· Finished throughout in a contemporary design including walnut furniture and chic bonded windows plus modern interior blinds.
Master cabin – aft cabin. Complete with island double berth & headboard and wall mounted recess 22” flat screen TV. Separate en-suite toilet and shower compartments to port, quiet flush electric toilet, wash basin and Avonite worktop.
F/w cabin – Large island double berth en-suite. Toilet – to starboard with quiet flush electric toilet, wash basin and Avonite shelving and flooring. Shower – to port with Avonite shelving and flooring.
Mid bunk bed cabin - F/w port side
Modern galley – f/w starboard with luxurious Avonite work surfaces, hob, oven and grill. Drawers and cupboards under, twin sinks, shelves and high level storage lockers, large stainless steel fridge freezer, microwave and there is even a toaster!
Saloon - 2-seater settee to port, full length cabinet, stairs to aft deck, U-shaped settee to starboard converting to double with storage under, large rectangular table and stool with additional storage. Recessed wall mounted 26” flat screen TV
Aft Deck – Single helm covered by a full easy opening canopy that operates on a quick release and lift system which allows you to open the canopy in a matter of seconds. The upper cockpit has cushioned back rests and aft seating and a table with all round seating. The large helmsman seat has a rotating back rest to suit either side. The decks can be accessed both port and starboard side via two sets of teak steps down to a large bathing platform which is covered with a luxury teak finish and a retractable ladder.
- Included a large 3000 watt built in invertor / shore power / battery charger. 24v sockets are fitted throughout the boat that will work off shore power or invertor. The hot water can be heated direct from running the engine, through the Eberspacher heating system or via the built in immersion heater. The heating system gives independent hot air outlets to cabin and saloon complete with individual thermostats. The system also provides hot water to radiators in bathrooms. A separate heating system is fitted to provide heat direct from the engine to the upper cockpit
- Large double cabins forward and aft including separate en-suite toilet & shower.
- LED down lighters throughout the boat reducing battery consumption.
- The wide decks are fully enclosed with a pulpit rail right around the boat.
- Radio / CD player with USB port and Bluetooth speakers in the saloon and upper cockpit with remote volume.
- Recessed wall mounted flat screen TV in master cabin and Saloon.
- Bow and stern thrusters to help with manoeuvrability.
- Full canopy forward and aft of mast.
- Lowrance GPS and depth sounder built in to upper dash complete with Erne and Shannon navigation charts.
- Electric quiet flush toilets.
- Large comfortable enclosed upper deck seating area with full instruments, easy fold canopy, deck seating and dinning arrangements with cushions.
- Extra-large bathing platform with integral teak steps to port and starboard for easy access.
- Avonite works surfaces in galley and toilets.
- Extra-large stainless steel refrigerator
- Includes Cancellation Insurance