Manoeuvring is simple with sideways thrusters at front and rear, making this diesel boat hire a breeze to handle! Full-size twin beds convert to doubles, and two other sleeping areas allow for a total crew of nine. The Vision 3 offers elegance, privacy, and common areas for socialising inside and outside! It’s highly popular with groups of friends or family. The fold down beds are suitable only for a child or teenager.
- Boat Size: 14.97 m x 4.65 m
- 3 equal sized cabins
- Convertible twin/double beds in each cabin
- Optional fold-down bed for child or teenager in each cabin
- 3 en-suite bathrooms with separate shower
- 1 sleep-on convertible bunk in saloon
Interior & Saloon
- All interior spaces of the Vision 3 Diesel were designed to provide maximum light. Soft color tones, a contemporary décor, and an eye toward functionality make the boat a pleasure for cruising. The saloon offers superior visibility of your outside surroundings.
- The radio/CD player and flat-screen TV/DVD player are both great for onboard entertainment.
- The interior steering position is a real plus in rainy weather, and access to the foredeck from the saloon makes line handling easy.
- The modern kitchen/galley has a gas oven and stove, a microwave, and a large refrigerator/freezer. The galley is fully equipped for preparing gourmet feasts or simple meals.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Each of the three staterooms are the same size and have regular-size comfortable beds, which can be arranged as either one double or two singles.
- Each cabin has an optional fold-down child’s bed All cabins are fitted with flat-screen TV/DVD players.
- The contemporary en-suite bathroom facilities in each cabin include showers, sinks, and electric-flush toilets.
- All cabins boast air-conditioning with individual thermostats for maximum personal comfort.
- Full-standing headroom of 6 feet 5 inches (2 meters), plus level flooring give you a sense of luxury accommodations ashore.
- There’s plenty of storage in these spacious hotel-style staterooms.
Sundeck & Features
- The secondary steering position is terrific, affording the skipper excellent visibility in locks or when coming alongside a quay.
- For entertaining and alfresco dining in style, there’s a barbecue hot plate, bar fridge, sink, and cupboard.
- Each boat is equipped with a collapsible sun canopy (bimini) for cruising in bright sunshine.