- Four cabins that each have a double bed, the two front cabins can be transformed into two single beds or two single beds and an additional upper pullman berth
- Hanging cupboard and storage
- Saloon with 230 V socket (quayside connection)
- Raised inside steering position
- Flying Bridge with table, seat bench and chairs
- Central heating
- Bow thruster
- Solar panels
- Special family discounts.
Deposits & Insurance
A booking deposit of
is required to confirm a booking on this boat and the balance is due six weeks before the cruise is due to begin. If you make your booking less than six weeks beforehand then the full amount is required to confirm the booking.
A Security Deposit of
is payable on arrival at the base and is refunded in full when the boat is returned undamaged.
A non-refundable waiver of Euro 150 for 2 to 9 days or Euro 195 for ten nights or more is available in place of the security deposit.
The final cost is fuel and
this boat uses approximately 5 litres per hour.