With comfortable sleeping accommodations for four people, a Consul boat hire is well suited as a cruiser for boat holidays with a couple and two children, or with two couples. These fine canal craft offer elegance throughout, and a saloon that’s ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Interior & Saloon
- The central saloon with steering position features a radio/CD player and MP3/USB connectivity. Large windows bathe the space in natural light.
- The kitchen/galley is equipped with an electric refrigerator, oven, hob, and sink. And there’s loads of storage!
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The forward cabin features a V-berth (two single beds) that can combine to make one double bed. There’s an adjacent bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- Cabin fans provide comfort in warm weather.
- The aft (rear) stateroom is quite large and is equipped with a double bed, and an en-suite toilet, sink, and shower.
Sundeck & Features
- The spacious aft (rear) sundeck includes a second steering position and ample seating for relaxing.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Consul is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.